Return To Skyrim Return To Skyrim

Okay, Harry kinda back on track with WHOLE TWO animations per year.
Now only thing left is wait for Starbarians ep3, that's coming eventually...

THIS YEAR THIS YEAR

>Uploaded - 21.03.16
>Harry plans to change this year
>Current time of review - 21.09.16
>?????
>(NOT)PROFIT

At least animation is awesome

Arc Infinitum 1 Arc Infinitum 1

Animation a little rough I guess (definitely needs motion capture :DD), but style and plot are breathtaking!
It's a pity that I can't help with patreon - have no dollars (Russia; all the deeds).

Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo

Welp, here is my review (#whocaresanyway)

Gameplay - 5 out of 10, lacks some features like fast shooting while duck and shooting in upper direction. Also, would have been nice if super-charge needed less time to be ready. And finally, enemies can attack through walls, FIX IT.

Graphics - 8 out of 10. Could use more style and be a bit more colourful (cuz everything looks plain), but still pretty nice.

AI - 8 out of 10. Could use some improvements. And god damn it, make flying demons not go upper than you cuz you cant shoot em (so annoying and frustrating; See reference: shoot in upper direction).

Boss fight - 0 out of 10. Never ever got the chance to break through all barriers cuz the last one didnt want to brake. Tried 10 times. Make em easier to brake (see reference: super-charge note) or make cutscenes skippable at least after first time seeing, please. It really can saves lots of nerves.

Final score - 5 out of 10. Fappable while at the beggining of the game, but later on - loses all interest and it turns into average platformer,
Didnt score plot cuz didnt read text, but i think someone can give it high score. If anyone bothered himself reading plot at H-games...

hentaiwriter responds:

Well, we care about reviews, at least :P

Gameplay: In the current build, we've got ducking and shooting, and powerups will enable you to shoot in upper directions. Not sure what you mean about "fast shooting" though. Currently the super charge only takes 0.8 seconds to charge enough to fire (you can fire it the frame the graphic shows), so we feel that's fast enough given the power it has. Enemies being able to attack through walls is something that is already fixed in future builds. :)

Graphics: With the dynamic lighting and parallax scrolling that'll be in future builds, as well as polish that we'll go over with once the game's complete, I think this'll all be fixed too.

AI: The enemies in the Fire Level are intentionally simplistic as it's essentially a tutorial level; onwards, they'll be much more complex/take tactics to defeat. The flying demon is meant to be hit when he swoops downwards, but you can also ascend faster than he can, so you can kill him that way too.

Boss fight: The last barrier has 350 health (so 35 shots, or 6 charge shots). This is intentional as you're supposed to have gained a large lead on him in the middle section, giving you the time (and tension) to deal with breaking the last one as he slowly catches up. Cutscenes are also skippable in future builds.

As far as the plot goes, we're trying to make H-games that have a rich, deep plot, but also make said plot optional. A good deal of people who reviewed it enjoyed the plot, even at this basic level where we don't have cutscenes and such in yet to tell the story; I'd say if you have the time, check it out, and if you still don't enjoy it, no worries :) Thanks for the review!

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

hmm

It Recalls Operation Silent Storm )

one one

Don't know why & don't want to know why someone dislike it, but I find this music enjoyable to listen.
It recalls me terrifies moments from quest games, which I like.

DJclimax responds:

wow! thanks a lot!

High & Dry High & Dry

Quite deliver music.
The soft sound that doesn't hurt to listen.

ClusterLaw responds:

Thanks alot! :)

Piano Melon Piano Melon

Perfect combination: Drum N Bass + electronic music in classic style (If I'm not mistaken)
All my respect to this mix.

kopacetic responds:

Thanks man! There were some few mistakes in this song, but overall, this is probably my best piece.

Gore Art Gore Art